Dallas DWI Lawyer David Burrows
Gary Trichter is a DWI Specialist by the National College for DUI Defense who associates with his long-time colleague, Dallas DWI attorney David Burrows, Trichter & LeGrand’s of counsel in Dallas. Gary and David can represent you if you’ve been arrested for a DWI in Collin, Denton, Kaufman, and Rockwall counties.
Call us at (830) 796-8878 for a free consultation with a DWI Specialist.
Our office is located: 100 N Central Expy #805-A, Richardson, TX 75080
Fight for your rights after a DWI arrest
You may have heard that Texas is one of the toughest states when it comes to DWI punishment in the country. Because of the still penalties and fines that include, but aren’t limited to losing your driver’s license, jail sentence, and penalties as well as fines, you need to have the most aggressive defense for your first offense DWI. The penalties and fines become much harsher with a second or third DWI offense.
DWI Specialist J. Gary Trichter knows how police use fake science to convict innocent people of DWI. As one of just four DWI Specialists in Texas, he has been recognized by the National College for DUI Defense, the only entity the American Bar Association recognizes for this designation. Gary’s credentials mean that he has trained and completed hundreds of hours of coursework on the true science in how to defend someone wrongly accused of DWI or DUI.
Dallas DWI Attorney David Burrows, who works closely with Gary Trichter to represents DWI cases in Dallas, Tarrant, Collin, Denton, Rockwall, and Kaufman counties, knows the courts and police in the Dallas-area. He is author of two DVDs: “DWI Trial Preparation” and “Voir Dire: Psychology, Strategy and Target Questions.” He is a sought-after speaker on DWI defense issues throughout Texas. He was President of the Texas DWI Lawyers Association and graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Southern Methodist University and received his J.D. from Baylor Law School.
How to hire the best Dallas DWI lawyer for you:
A DWI arrest in Dallas impacts your career, family and financial well-being. As you consider which Dallas DWI lawyer to hire, here is a checklist of what to look for so that you have peace of mind knowing that your rights are in good hands:
- Number of years attorney has been in practice: ______
- Number of years attorney has been defending DWI cases: ______
- DWI Specialist? __ Yes __ No
- Number of CLE hours attorney has towards DWI classes: ______
- Approach attorney will have should my case go to trial: ___________________________________________________________
- Awareness attorney has of the flaws in the measuring devices used by police to test blood and breath evidence: ___ High __ Medium __ Low __ None
- Keeps a dossier of local police officers in area where arrested: __ Yes __ No
- Awards and recognitions attorney has been given in career: ______________________ Number of awards for DWI defense specifically:____
- Payment plan: __ Yes __ No
We hope this checklist gives you some items to discuss with your Dallas DWI lawyer during your interview process. If you have any questions, please call us at (830) 796-8878 for a free consultation, or visit our Contact Us page.