(Of Counsel – Corpus Christi)
(Of Counsel – South Texas)
(Of Counsel – South Texas)
(Of Counsel – San Antonio)
(Of Counsel – Houston)
Let us start fighting
for you now!
Harris County DWI Lawyer
When you need a Harris County DWI Attorney, our aggressive team is standing by to help. If you've been arrested in Bellaire, Houston, Katy or surrounding areas, call us now.read more
Montgomery County DWI Lawyer
If you've been arrested, call a Montgomery County DWI Attorney to defend you and try to get your license back. We can help you if you've been arrested in Conroe and The Woodlands.read more
Fort Bend County DWI Lawyer
Call us when you need a Fort Bend County DWI Attorney to fight for you. We can help you if you've been arrested in Sugar Land, Missouri City or surrounding areas.read more
Let us answer your Texas DWI Questions
Texas DWI Questions
- What is a DWI 3rd or more and the potential punishment?
- What is a Felony DWI?
- What is DWI 2nd and the potential punishment?
- How long will a DWI arrest or a DWI conviction in Texas stay on my record? How will it affect my automobile insurance rates?
- What is an administrative license revocation (ALR) Hearing, and why is it important?
- New Penalties For A DWI In Texas
- What Are The Penalties For A DWI In Texas?
- What is DUI and its potential punishment?
- What is DWI and its potential punishment?
(713) 524-1010 WHAT IS A DWI THIRD OFFENSE & PUNISHMENTS? https://youtu.be/pmjH6TQr5JM According to the State of Texas, a DWI third offense is when an individual is arrested for DWI and has previously been convicted two times of DWI. If you are ...read more
(713) 524-1010 WHAT IS A DWI FELONY? https://youtu.be/1WNopl5kEZM Felony DWI in Texas charges are very serious and can have a major impact on your life beyond just the punishment stated. A felony conviction can disqualify you from voting, obtaining ...read more
(713) 524-1010 What is DWI 2nd and the potential punishment? https://youtu.be/3mIC8GubQBI What Is A DWI 2nd? It’s a serious charge. According to the State of Texas, a DWI 2nd charge is when you are arrested for DWI and have previously been conv ...read more
How long will a DWI conviction in Texas stay on my record? A DWI conviction produces a permanent record. It is also important to note that a DWI probation, which is also a final conviction, will remain permanently on your criminal record. If, however ...read more
What is an administrative license revocation (ALR), and why is it important The best reason to request an administrative license revocation hearing or ALR hearing, first and foremost, is to try to save your driver’s license. The ALR Program is R ...read more
THE NEW PENALTIES WENT INTO EFFECT SEPTEMBER 1, 2019 The Jail Penalties for a class B & A misdemeanors remain the same, ie 72 hours to 180 days in jail for a class B and 365 days for a class A. However, fines have now increased and are: Up To $3, ...read more
(713) 524-1010 WHAT ARE THE PENALTIES FOR A DWI IN TEXAS https://youtu.be/J1tKoCHulQ4 The First-Offense penalties for A DWI conviction with less than a .15 BAC includes the possibility of a fine not to exceed $2,000.00 and/or a jail sentence fro ...read more
(713) 524-1010 DUI Punishment in Texas https://youtu.be/jLtrDxaIgZ4 Before 1983, DUI meant driving under the influence of drugs or narcotics, but now it only pertains to minors. In Texas, it is never permissible for minors to have any alcohol in thei ...read more
DWI Punishment & Penalties https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Sghr4P5T7o DWI is a criminal offense which prohibits you from operating a motor vehicle in a public place while “intoxicated” is defined as having lost the normal use of either ment ...read more
Past Results from actual DWI clients
Television reporter with spouse was in a one-car accident after hitting a tree. .20 BAC — Case Dismissed
President of brokerage firm was arrested driving home after a meeting with colleagues. Registered a .19 blood test. - Not Guilty.
Business owner was arrested for DWI while driving home after company birthday party. - Not Guilty.
College student was arrested for DWI on beach over spring break. Failed blood test. - Not Guilty.