Tyler DWI attorney Gary Trichter is a DWI Specialist by the National College for DUI Defense who associates with his colleague Matt Bingham, Trichter, LeGrand, Houlton & White Law Firm of counsel in Tyler, Texas. Gary and Matt can represent you if you’ve been arrested for a DWI.
Fight for your rights after a DWI arrest
You may have heard that Texas is one of the toughest states when it comes to DWI punishment in the country. The penalties and fines become much harsher with a second or third DWI offense.
DWI Specialist J. Gary Trichter knows how police use fake science to convict innocent people of DWI. As one of just five DWI Specialists in Texas, he has been recognized by the National College for DUI Defense, the only entity the American Bar Association recognizes for this designation.
Gary’s credentials mean that he has trained and completed hundreds of hours of coursework on the true science in how to defend someone wrongly accused of DWI or DUI.
Tyler DWI Attorney Matt Bingham, who works closely with Gary Trichter to represents DWI cases in Tyler, knows the courts and police in the Tyler-area.
How to hire the best TYLER DWI ATTORNEY for you:
A DWI arrest in Tyler impacts your career, family and financial well-being. As you consider which Tyler DWI lawyer to hire, here is a checklist of what to look for so that you have peace of mind knowing that your rights are in good hands:
- Number of years attorney has been in practice?
- Number of years attorney has been defending DWI cases?
- Is he/she a DWI Specialist?
- Number of CLE hours attorney has towards DWI classes?
- Approach attorney will have should my case go to trial?
- Awareness attorney has of the flaws in the measuring devices used by police?
- Keeps a dossier of local police officers in area where arrested?
- Awards and recognitions attorney has been given in career?
- Number of awards for DWI defense specifically?
- Do they offer a payment plan?
We hope this checklist gives you some items to discuss with your Tyler DWI attorney during your interview process. If you have any questions, please call us at (713) 524-1010 for a free consultation, or visit our Contact Us page.
WHAT DOES ”OF COUNSEL” MEAN?
“Of counsel” in the legal profession is the title of a lawyer who has a close, personal, continuous and regular relationship with a law firm but who is not an associate or partner. In regard to the “of counsel” lawyers to Trichter, LeGrand, Houlton & White Law Firm, all of our “of counsels” are employed by our firm in every case they work on with us, and as such, share responsibility for representing our designated clients.