1) operating a commercial or noncommercial motor vehicle while intoxicated in a public place
2) leaving the scene of an accident involving a motor vehicle driven by you;
3) using a motor vehicle in the commission of a felony ;
4) causing the death of another person through negligent or criminal operation of a motor vehicle; or operating a commercial motor vehicle with a suspended commercial drivers license.
GET A FREE CONSULTATION
1) you refuse to submit to a breath or blood test to determine your alcohol concentration;
2) the results of your breath or blood test show an alcohol concentration of .04 or more, or a controlled substance or drug was present in your body, while operating
3) commercial motor vehicle in a public place; or
4) the results of your breath or blood test show an alcohol concentration of .08 or more, or a controlled substance or drug was present in your body, while operating a motor vehicle in a public place.
1) you were convicted two or more times of one of the above-listed offenses in section 1, or a combination of those offenses, arising from two or more separate incidents;
2) you use a motor vehicle in the commission of a felony involving manufacturing or distributing controlled substances; or you were convicted of any combination of two or more of the above-listed offenses in section 1 and section 2, arising from two or more separate incidents.
Form Submissions have a fast response time. Our attorneys are always on-call 24/7. The use of this form does not establish an attorney-client relationship.
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.