(Of Counsel – Corpus Christi)
(Of Counsel – South Texas)
(Of Counsel – South Texas)
(Of Counsel – San Antonio)
Let us start fighting
for you now!
Harris County DWI Lawyer
When you need a Harris County DWI Attorney, our aggressive team is standing by to help. If you've been arrested in Bellaire, Houston, Katy or surrounding areas, call us now.read more
Montgomery County DWI Lawyer
If you've been arrested, call a Montgomery County DWI Attorney to defend you and try to get your license back. We can help you if you've been arrested in Conroe and The Woodlands.read more
Fort Bend County DWI Lawyer
Call us when you need a Fort Bend County DWI Attorney to fight for you. We can help you if you've been arrested in Sugar Land, Missouri City or surrounding areas.read more
Bexar County DWI Lawyer
Arrested in San Antonio or anywhere in Bexar County? Call a Bexar County DWI lawyer when you've been wrongly arrested in Alamo Heights or Universal City, we can help.read more
Let us answer your Texas DWI Questions
Texas DWI Questions
- What is a DWI 3rd Offense?
- What is a Felony DWI?
- What is DWI 2nd and the potential punishment?
- How long will a DWI arrest or a DWI conviction in Texas stay on my record? How will it affect my automobile insurance rates?
- What is an administrative license revocation (ALR) Hearing, and why is it important?
- New Penalties For A DWI In Texas
- What Are The Penalties For A DWI In Texas?
- What is DUI and its potential punishment?
- What is DWI and its potential punishment?
(713) 524-1010 713.524.1010 24/7 FREE CONSULTATION WHAT IS A DWI 3RD OFFENSE? https://youtu.be/pmjH6TQr5JM According to the State of Texas, a DWI 3rd Offense is when an individual is arrested or charged for DWI with two prior convictions of DWI on th ...read more
(713) 524-1010 713.524.1010 24/7 FREE CONSULTATION WHAT IS A FELONY DWI? https://youtu.be/1WNopl5kEZM Felony DWI in Texas charges are very serious and can have a major impact on your life beyond just the punishment stated. A felony conviction can di ...read more
(713) 524-1010 713.524.1010 24/7 FREE CONSULTATION DWI 2ND: CONVICTION AND CONSEQUENCES https://youtu.be/3mIC8GubQBI According to the State of Texas, a DWI 2nd charge occurs when you are arrested for DWI with a previous driving while intoxicated conv ...read more
713.524.1010 24/7 FREE CONSULTATION (713) 524-1010 How long will a DWI conviction in Texas stay on my record? A DWI conviction produces a permanent record. It is also important to note that a DWI probation, which is also a final conviction, will re ...read more
713.524.1010 24/7 FREE CONSULTATION (713) 524-1010 What is an administrative license revocation (ALR), and why is it important The best reason to request an administrative license revocation hearing or ALR hearing, first and foremost, is to try to sa ...read more
713.524.1010 24/7 FREE CONSULTATION (713) 524-1010 NEW PENALTIES FOR DWI IN TEXAS NEW PENALTIES WENT INTO EFFECT SEPTEMBER 1, 2019 Deferring Adjudication for 1st DWI Offense As part of the new law, if you’re charged with DWI and had a BAC unde ...read more
(713) 524-1010 713.524.1010 24/7 FREE CONSULTATION WHAT ARE THE PENALTIES FOR A DWI IN TEXAS? Here are the Penalties for a DWI in the State of Texas which last changed on September 1, 2019: For first time DWI offenders with less than .15 BAC have&nbs ...read more
(713) 524-1010 713.524.1010 24/7 FREE CONSULTATION DUI Punishment in Texas https://youtu.be/jLtrDxaIgZ4 Before 1983, DUI meant driving under the influence of drugs or narcotics, but now it only pertains to minors. In Texas, it is never permissi ...read more
713.524.1010 24/7 FREE CONSULTATION (713) 524-1010 DWI Punishment & Penalties DWI is a criminal offense which prohibits you from operating a motor vehicle in a public place. while “intoxicated” is defined as having lost the normal use of e ...read more
Past Results from actual DWI clients
Television reporter with spouse was in a one-car accident after hitting a tree. .20 BAC — Case Dismissed
President of brokerage firm was arrested driving home after a meeting with colleagues. Registered a .19 blood test. - Not Guilty.
Business owner was arrested for DWI while driving home after company birthday party. - Not Guilty.
College student was arrested for DWI on beach over spring break. Failed blood test. - Not Guilty.