Counties We Serve
DWI Lawyers who serve all Texas Counties
Trichter & Murphy, P.C. can provide DWI defense in all Texas counties. Our team of aggressive Texas DWI Lawyers have the skills and experience to fight for your rights — no matter where you are in Texas. We believe in doing whatever it takes to achieve a favorable outcome that serves both fairness and justice. If you’ve been wrongly arrested for DWI and need a Texas DWI Lawyer, call Trichter & Murphy at (713) 524-1010.
DWI Arrests by the Numbers
In 2015, 65,609 people were arrested for DUI in Texas. Of that number,
- 0.14 percent were ages 16 and under (juveniles);
- 78.1 percent were male
- 88.4 percent were White
- 10.0 percent were Black
- 52.8 percent were Non-Hispanic
- 47.2 percent were Hispanic.
Most DWIs by age group:
It seems that people–especially males in their mid- to late twenties are more likely to be arrested for DWI. Men are about four times more likely to be arrested for DWI than women according to the Department of Public Safety.
- People ages 25-29 had the highest number of DWI arrests at 12,753: 9,925 males and 2,828 females.
- People ages 30-34 had the second highest number of DWI arrests at 10,339: 8,178 males and 2,161 females.
- Of all DUI arrests, 4,342 or 6.6%, were persons who were under 21, the legal age to buy alcohol in Texas.
Serving all counties in the State of Texas including:
The Houston Texas DWI Lawyers at Trichter and Murphy can defend you anywhere in Texas from either of our two conveniently located offices.